Director of Business Development and Marketing
505Design is seeking a Director of Business Development and Marketing in our Boulder office. This individual will be responsible for building a growing base of business nationally and internationally and should be a self-motivated, strategic thinker who is focused on client relations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying, pursuing, and developing relationships within current and potential market segments
- Advancement of a business development and marketing program
- Management and development of the Business Development and Marketing team
- Participation in strategic planning and innovation
- Determination of the overall direction of the firm.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a business development or marketing role for a design or architecture firm
- A college degree, preferably in Architecture, Design, or Marketing
- Presentation skills
- Existing client relationships
- Industry organization and association involvement
- The ability to travel
- Computer skills, which should include Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign
505Design is a team of architects, interior designers, and environmental graphic designers who collaborate on national & international retail, office, mixed-use, residential, and entertainment projects. If you are interested in joining a growing firm with an impressive benefits package as the Director of Business Development and Marketing in our Boulder office, please email your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com.