Director of Business Development and Marketing
505Design is seeking a Director of Business Development and Marketing to join our Boulder office. This individual will be responsible for building a growing base of business nationally and internationally and should be a self-motivated, strategic thinker who is focused on client relations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strategic planning
- Identifying, pursuing, and developing relationships within current and potential market segments
- Advancement of a business development and marketing program
- Management and development of the BD & Marketing team
- Participation in strategic planning and innovation
- Determination of the overall direction of the firm.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a business development and marketing role for a design or architecture firm
- A college degree, preferably in Architecture, Design, or Marketing
- Presentation skills
- Existing client relationships
- Industry organization and association involvement
- The ability to travel
- Computer skills, which should include Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign
505Design is a team of architects, interior designers, and environmental graphic designers who collaborate on national & international retail, office, mixed-use, residential, and entertainment projects. If you are interested in joining a growing firm with an impressive benefits package as our Director of Business Development and Marketing, please email your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com.