Intern Architect / Designer — Boulder and Charlotte
505Design is seeking a highly creative, dedicated, self-motivated Intern Architect / Designer to advance our architecture capabilities in our Boulder and Charlotte studios.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Project coordination
- 3-D modeling
- BIM documentation
- Assisting the studio architects and designers in project-oriented tasks
The ideal Intern Architect / Designer will have:
- 2-5 years of experience
- The ability to develop and execute design concepts
- Experience advancing projects through documentation and construction is required
- Proficiency in Revit, including experience in each phase of design
- Proficiency in SketchUp, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
- A keen eye for design
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience in the development, documentation, and implementation of mixed use, retail and residential projects including multi-family
- The ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- A sense of humor!
If you are interested in joining a growing firm with an impressive benefits package, please email your resume, cover letter, salary requirements and samples of your strongest work (in PDF format or as a link to your web portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org.