Senior Interior Designer
505Design is seeking an experienced, highly creative, dedicated, self-motivated Senior Interior Designer to join our team in the Boulder office. We are a group of creative architects, interior designers, and graphic designers who collaborate in the following Market Segments: Retail, Multi-Family, Office, Hospitality, and Entertainment.
505Design is driven by curious people who cannot get comfortable. Our people relentlessly challenge design and design related services. By studying the complexities of environments, human emotions, desires, and behaviors, we identify the aspirational direction of the culture. As a result, we find stories and ideas that drive unique designs. We strive to be a design leader in market segments where clients recognize and appreciate our innovative, culturally-centered solutions that challenge our people and create opportunities for them to grow.
The values that support our culture are:
Curiosity: Being engaged and curious sustains our spirit and leads to thought-based IDEA driven design.
Enthusiasm: Enthusiasm for working outside of our comfort zone to relentlessly challenge what is expected.
Creativity: Thoughtfully observing our surroundings inspires creativity which is the soul of our intuition.
Collaboration: Being approachable and fun to work with is essential to inclusive collaboration and great design.
Quality: An enduring commitment to excellence is the foundation of quality.
- Ability to take the lead in a team environment throughout all phases of the interior design process.
- Concept Design: provide innovative solutions to design problems and generate designs.
- Design Development and Design Intent: ability to lead interiors deliverable including plans, elevations, sections, details, paving and floor patterns, and finish schedules.
- Responsible for selection of project specifications including color, finishes, materials, furniture, and amenities.
- Lead in the delivery of Project Renderings: Proficient in MAC platform and drawing skills.
- Stay current on latest trends, products, and materials.
- Ability to work in a creative, high performance design firm where productivity counts (505design.com).
- Minimum 5-8 years of professional interior architecture and design experience in commercial interiors including retail, mixed use, multi-family, hospitality and F&B.
- Strong interior design skills with FF&A knowledge and attention to detail.
- Possess strong network / relationships in focus Market Segments.
- Strong graphic presentation and organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment on simultaneous projects, stay involved, be self-driven, reliable, and focused.
- Accredited degree in Interior Design or Architecture with emphasis in Interior Design.
- Proficient in MAC based graphic software: Sketch Up, Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Revit and AutoCAD.
- Innovative, curious, energetic, motivated, and passionate towards interiors.
If you are interested in joining an expanding team with a generous benefits package, please email your resume, cover letter, and 3-5 samples of your strongest work to firstname.lastname@example.org.