Operations Coordinator — Boulder
505Design is seeking a self-motivated, reliable and conscientious Operations Coordinator with 2-3 years of experience to join our Boulder office.
Specific duties and responsibilities will be in the areas of project accounting, project coordination, and general office support for a team of architects, interior designers, and environmental graphic designers who collaborate on national & international retail, office, mixed-use, residential, and entertainment projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to adapt in constantly changing situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office programs (especially Excel)
- A desire to tackle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment
- A college degree
- Two to three years of experience is preferred
- Knowledge of accounting software is a plus
- Notary license required (505Design will pay license and stamp fees)
If you are interested in joining a growing firm with an impressive benefits package as an Operations Coordinator, please email your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com.