Senior Project Architect — Boulder
505Design is seeking a highly creative, dedicated, self-motivated Senior Project Architect to advance our Boulder studio’s full-service architecture capabilities.
Our ideal candidate will have a keen eye for design, exceptional communication skills, and experience in the development, documentation, and implementation of mixed-use, retail, and residential projects including multi-family. Sense of humor and the ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously is a must.
We are seeking a licensed architect with a minimum of 7-10 years of experience. Our ideal candidate will also have:
- The ability to develop and execute design concepts
- The charisma to help lead and mentor a team of aspiring architects
- Experience advancing projects through all phases of design documentation and construction administration
- A working knowledge of current building codes
- The ability to coordinate sub-consultants documentation,
- The ability to maintain positive client and consultant relationships
- Proficiency in Revit, including experience in each phase of design and technical expertise
- Proficiency in Sketch Up, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
- Experience with Mac OS X is a plus
If you are interested in joining a growing firm with an impressive benefits package, please email your resume, cover letter with salary requirements and samples of your strongest work in PDF format, or a link to your web portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.